1. Angelina Jolie. I used to really not like her, I think it was first her hard appearance, she had that tough girl exotic look, and then when the whole Brad and Jen break-up happened I was definitley on team Aniston. BUT the more I watched her movies and watched her in interviews I realized I love her, she is genuinely a really good person, the work she does for charity is so humble, she doesnt do it for fame, she uses her fame to help others which many people don't do.
2. Jennifer Aniston. My the tides have changed, I still love Jennifer but it's very different now because she is in a comparison to Jolie and she doesnt do nearly as much charity work and its not that i'm against it because Angelina does it and she doesnt, I'm against it because she has a lot of money and basically keeps it for herself. I know she does charity she works with St. Judes and a lot of others, but I just know if it was me, and I had money i'd be like Angelina doing so much more for others. (Brad and Angelina were #1 on the list of celebrities who donate money to Charity)
3. Drew Barrymore. I don't really know why I didnt like Drew so much, I think it was from watching her in 'Charlies Angels' I thought she was really white trash, and well she did marry Tom Green. But I have LOVED the movies she has been in lately and shes dating Justin Long which is a big improvement, I love him! but it was mainly an article from Bazzaar that she was in and I just fell in love with her. I don't even remember what the article was really about but I remember she said this one quote "I can't imagine why we all don't want desperatley to take care of each other. We need to be passionately inspired by the fact that we can take our environment and our country back." that just spoke to me on SO many levels.
4. Beyonce. I remember a time when I did like her, I think probably when I was young and she was in Destinys Child but I really CANNOT stand her. I hate that she tries to act so humble and down to earth and then shows up in a dress that is as small as a hand towel. I'd have more respect for her if she was like Samantha from Sex and the City and admitted she loved her body and wanted to show it off. But she tries to act like shes not. I hate her music I think it sounds horrible and like noise. I don't care for her stupid dances and I think her lyrics are a joke. okay enough with that. next!
5. Jennifer Lopez. there was also another time when I really liked J-lo but the more I found out about her, I couldnt stand her. some might be tabloid crap but apparently she has this whole pride of being from the Bronx (ie: "jenny from the block") but she doesnt do anything to help the bronx, nor is she largely supportive of any charity for that matter. I just havent really liked her in interviews she seems very full of herself although I do like the movies she does, they are always fun and lighthearted (Maid in Manhattan, Wedding Planner, Monster in Law) I did hear she tips really bad at restaurants which I think is really tacky when you have money. you don't need to tip more because you have money but you should still be tipping the standards and of course you still have the right to tip vs. on quality of service. I guess possibly this "rumor" started from the reports of a horrible waitress, who knows.
6. Heidi Klum. I used to not like her because I think I thought she was a stuck up model or something but I really do love her now, seeing her in interviews and watching a few episodes of Project Runway, she's really sweet and down to earth and marrying Seal I think says a lot about her (marrying someone for who they are and not their looks)
7. David Beckham. I thought he had to have been full of himself because of the hype of his good looks and the whole coming to America to earn more money thing seemed kinda...bad. BUT I fell in love with him when I read an article on how he denied to be in certain ad's because they wanted him to pose sexy with other famous models his response was "i'm married" and in almost every ad i've seen him in with another person its been him and Victoria, which I think is very cool.
Okay I didn't want to end on 7 but I can't think of any others so...oh well!