I have a lot of things I'm slightly embarrassed of, but I refuse to kick the habits, okay maybe theres a few I should kick.
1. that I refer to 'Friends' in my daily life so often it's as if they are my real life friends.
2. that I love watching 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' I know its for the younger than me generation but I find it very entertaining and I always wish I could be a witch like her and just *zap* for everything I want
3. that I sweat and pant walking up some of the big Seattle hills, but before you make fun of me, please tell me you've walked up them because they are not normal hills. I was better before I went home for Christmas, i went out yesterday and it was quite sad. but i'll get back to my place again haha
4. that I buy great books that I'm excited about it and it still takes me way too long to finish
5. that I would rather stay home and watch TV and movies all day cuddled up with my dog than go out. I am a homebody, but I am content out in the world as well. I'm a 50/50 gal, i just don't go crazy being home the way some people do.
6. that I'm a designer that lives in an all white apartment with mismatch furniture. although, its a rental I'm not going to paint because then I have to paint when I move out and i'm NOT going to want to paint when I'm moving and you never know what happens in a year I may be moving I may be staying but eventually I'll have all the accent pieces I want to warm up the apartment with curtains and such. plus i'm a poor college student.
7. that I own SO many movies, some are just really great movies that I wanted to own but I probably wouldnt watch again, unless someone came over and wanted to watch them (ie: Might Heart, Davinci Code, Disturbia, many more)
8. that one of the big reasons I want to continue working with Habitat for Humanity is because the supervisor is really cute. don't get me wrong i'd like it either way but he is a very big positive :)
9. that I love watching Mythbusters. I'm no where near being a science geek but I LOVE that show. even the world war II myths to the corny science jokes and even the somewhat bad acting, they're scientist not actors haha
10. I'm not embarrassed of a lot of things, I can't think of a # 10 but I would like to end on # 10 so enjoy!