was it the great lyrics that inspired the saying or
was the song a rip off of a sentence we know all too well?
1. Old Habits Die Hard (Mick Jagger)
2. Blind Leading the Blind (Mick Jagger)
3. Silence is Golden (Frankie Valli)
4. Love Makes the World Go Round (Madonna)
5. A Change is Gonna Come (Sam Cooke)
6. The Best is Yet to Come (Frank Sinatra)
7. Hit the Road Jack (Ray Charles)
8. Kill The Messenger (Jacks Mannequin)
9. Lean On Me (Al Green)
10. You Can't Always Get What You Want (Rolling Stones)
11. I'll Be There For You (Bon Jovi)
12. All or Nothing at All (Frank Sinatra)
13. Let the Good Times Roll (Southern Soul)
14. Its a Man's World (James Brown)
15. I heard it Through the Grapevine (Marvin Gaye)
alright some of them I know are song lyrics first and some of them I know are sayings first but it's still fun! come share your thoughts and your lyrics!
I will say though that the best version of 'Its a Man's World' was by Christina Aguleria during some award show, ironic, huh?