i'm not naming actors, people i know, tv shows, movies or anything of the sort.
1. turning up the heat in my bedroom so i can sleep with basically no clothes (I would sleep nakey if I didn't live with my sister and she didn't come in my room every morning, haha)
2. walking through the rain (as long as my hair isnt an issue) this is usually best accompanied by really good music, I find Hendrix is a good 'walking-through-the-rain' music
3. reading RealSimple because I love the "new uses for everyday things" even though i hardly ever actually use them because they arent usually things I have laying around my house
4. online shopping even when I don't buy things, its like a weird sense of window shopping but knowing you can put it on a wishlist is a little more satisfying
5. a lot of colors in everything I do although I love the classical look of black and white
8. prismacolor brand...anything. although I really only use the markers and colored pencils (they have pastels and such things as well)
9. the mastercard commercial (that is previously posted on this blog) with the classical music playing and photos of ordinary things that look like smiley faces, it cheers me up everytime i see it.
10. old gap commercials, I don't like the new ones they are all "cheerleaders"
11. really good cheeseburgers
12. facebook, email and text messaging
13. Ann Saks tile, its SO beautiful. (google it if you don't know it.)
14. diet coke, cherry coke, orange fanta, peach fresca and sprite.
16. getting my haircut at Seven7 (hair salon in Seattle)
17. design and art in all forms.
18. Seattle as a whole from downtown to belltown from ballard to freemont from wallingford to pioneer square and so on
19. travel, i just wish i could do it more time and money doesnt allow me to :(
20. movies and music
SHARE YOUR LIKES NOW =D