Title: Its a Hunter quote, of course. Its a totally alcoholic quote, but its just so poetic. I love him for all the wrong reasons.
Photo: Taken by my friend Eddy, who did the photography for my cousin Tiffany's wedding. To ride to the reception (down the road) we all jumped in the back of my uncles trunk and rode like this. Adrienne, Myself and Jessie are sitting on top of a cooler and I'm having way too much fun after 2 beers and no food. haha
Back to "me" progress: excellente. I've done either squats or crunches (50) every night sometimes both and my dumbell arm workouts, i've expanded and started doing more with them, for the first time I can feel the burn in my arms.
upcoming excitement: my cousin Jonathan (whose also a photographer and I've posted alot of his stuff on the blog) is coming to visit for a month! I pick him up tomorrow at 11:30 and in perfect timing my sister bought her own car so we won't have to share
1. I hate Serif's on font's. Hate hate hate. I think they look gross. (serifs are the lines along your letters, like times new roman and such. this font i'm using, has no serif ("sans-serif") I went to a typography lecture.
2. I like colors. many many colors. and I like to wear many colors and I think its because I remember the line in 'P.S. i love you' when he says 'I remember seeing you standing there, in all your colors' (she wore a green hat, red jacket, purple gloves, purple scarf, i thought she looked adorable, haha)
3. one day, instead of having cash or checks or coins were all going to have plastic and were going to wear watches where you just run your card across and it deducts your money, so if you owe a friend money. there you go. I think its brillant. maybe we wont even have cards we'll just have pin numbers -- if you have no checks, cards or cash too loose how will anyone rob you?
4. this might be very bold but lately the more I think about this, the more I think its false. I dont think there is a heaven or a hell. I don't think I've ever believed in hell, but I think heaven is something we want to believe in so we can think of our loved ones fondly and we want something to look forward too. but i dont think anything happens.
5. i might be becoming very cynical.
6. actually I think I am cynical especially when it comes to dating and love, I don't feel lonely or bad for being single, i dont feel lost without another person (maybe thats why I'm cynical about it) but anytime I mention a love story/romantic comedy to any of my friends that are married or in love they are like "no i totally think its possible" "i thought it was realistic" and im like "yeah rightt! that would never happen!" hahaha
7. i have nothing to say, "sometimes I just say things, just to say them" I think thats how it goes, Jo? My cousin said it...
8. I hung up these "inspiration" pictures for working out all of women because its what I want to look like I have 2 pictures of jennifer aniston (one shes pretty much fully clothed with a tank top) one of marisa tomei in a tshrit and shorts, one of jewel in practically nothing workout wear -- I think people might think i'm a lesbian.
9. LOST is pretty amazing, I tried to ask my friend a question (and I emailed jo and she just kept ignoring me) and she says "I can answer your question but its totally gonna ruin everything so just keep watching" I wish it was a show I could watch while I did homework or something. I tried doing that once but I kept rewinding and then not doing any work.
-- alright everyone. come ramble yourselves.
whats your weird thought that you're not allowed to say out loud?