New goal: get back to working out and getting back into shape.
So I've always known when you're aiming for a weight loss goal you need to have inspiration pictures and mine have always ended up being Jennifer Aniston. I don't think she looks too skinny (like Courtney cox has that lanky frame, others are too voluptuous) and Jenn isn't overly muscled but she is really just generally tone. and I like this picture, because its like shes working for that body (which she has) But i'm going to feel funny putting up all these pictures of women in my room people are gonna think i'm a lesbian! haha
Music: My cousin Mark in New Orleans (well technically hes living in North Carolina now) sent me a bunch of CDs for my birthday and then 2 of them were mixes of just generally AWESOME songs. one of them was actually my cousin Tiffanys wedding song and I'm OBSESSED with it! "Edward Sharpe and Magnetic Zeros - Home" it is the funnest song with the best lyrics. I also like "Tracy Bonham - devils got your boyfriend" and a bunch others but I don't know the names of them, I made up my own titles and artists so it wouldn't do me much to give you the names to try and download. haha.
I've done a blog before on pet peeves and I've done a blog on things that make me happy. but that was almost 2 years ago, so lets update it.
1. when their are dishes (bowls and plates) in the top rack of the dishwasher, the top rack is for glasses and big spoons and spatulas. I realized I think i'm OCD about things being in their correct place, I've always been an organized person so this truly does drive me crazy. (even at work I would love to spend hours just reorganizing the materials library, but they all know where everything is and I'm sure it would screw them up.
2. this might be hard to describe but let me try. I hate when "highlighting" is not a continuous block of highlighter. So say you are highlighting something, normally (most people) hightlight their couple of sentences, and these usually end up sentence on top of another sentence so you usually have open space. that annoys me and I always go back and make it a highlighter block. does that make sense? I will take pictures if necessary. haha.
3. when I find a song or album that I LOVE and I play it to death and then get annoyed of it. why do I have to get annoyed of it? I love it so much!
4. When you let someone "in" on the road and they don't give you a courtesy wave, it really pisses me off. ESPECIALLY when I consciously braked to let you in, and when its really bad traffic and no one is letting you in. for this, even when someone is miles back and they didnt "let me in" I still wave, and I hold my wave for far too long just to make sure they see it, in case my wave is in the blind spot. One time I didnt wave and I had guilt for like a week.
5. dust. I don't quite understand dust. it comes back every week and I don't understand where is comes from. I run my ceiling fan in my bedroom basically 24/7 (mine actually works really well for cooling me down) and when I do eventually turn it off I see a THICK layer of dust crusted at the edge of the ...panel? and then I think, does that mean it is spreading that dust all over my room? am I constantly breathing in dust?
THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE/THINGS I LOVE TO DO (superficial silly things)
1. real mail. my magazines, catalogs and netflix do make me excited. but there is nothing like real mail. and yano, I will include e-mail with that, especially when its someone I havent really talked to in a while. I hate when I have an inbox of 36 but not one single email is a personal email.
2. When I see a guy do something really cool like help an old lady, stand-up for his sister (Jo did you watch 'Remember Me' yet?) or something of that sort.
3. When I hear someone say they are a liberal. I don't know why exactly, but I smile, I guess its cause it means we're on the same team.
4. I love to play this game where you number a paper 1-50 and you try and name all 50 states in 6 minutes. I started playing so often that I always got all 50 so then it was just what was the best time I could get, my best was like 2.30 seconds!! If I go long enough I always forget just one state, its always like Nebraska or Arkansas. I now hate those states for that very reason. haha.
5. This is going to sound really weird, it makes NO sense to me, but I LOVE setting up all my pills for the week. I have one of those grandpa weekly pill cases (Monday-Sunday) but its kinda cool because it breaks apart so I can just grab the Monday pill case and bring it with me (and each separate pill case has "Morning" "Noon" "Evening" "Bed" - I know I'm like 60 haha) anyways I LOVE refilling it. I sit on my bed and I open all the "doors" and I pull out all my pills and I dose out my 13 pills for each day.