I wish i was...
1. a coffee drinker, they seem to have the funnest time at coffee shops, they really get gratification out of coffee, its sincere when they say "lets grab a cup of coffee..." coffee dates are real to them.
2. a runner, "those" people cough cough jojo cough cough again get so much graitfication out of running, they stay in great shape and the idea always seems like fun
3. someone who worked in greenpeace or the peace corps - i don't have the oppurtunity to do such things, my life is taking me elsewhere but i have a few friends doing it and it just seems so awesome to get to travel the world and make a difference while doing it, ah heaven.
4. someone who was in a real protest like the WTO riots, i would have loved to be there, as scary as it was.
5. someone who bought bread and pastries from the local bakery on a weekly basis. everytime i go into Macrina i think about this, and i do love speciality breads and pastries but i just never see myself really doing it. its probably the poor college kid thing.
6. someone who made real meals. i honestly dont eat meals i eat random meals that are really just larger snacks, even though i can cook.
7. a biker. i want to be a biker SO bad, haha, but i could never be a biker in seattle its so intense and there are so many hills. the bikers are savages.
8. someone who liked tea, tea always sounds so nice and relaxing but i honestly and literally gag when i drink tea. it cannot touch my throat. sad news.
9. someone who could throw together a cute outfit in 5 seconds. but no, it takes me hours to get a cute outfit, otherwise i just look like a bum, which is normally what my look is. haha.
10. 21. now the reason is for drinking, but not in a "i want to buy booze and get faded all the time" I get so upset when i get asked out for drinks and I can't go; work-related things where i can get to know the bosses and maybe progress my future at the company. but no, i have to admit that i'm too young and I can't haha