1. when a stranger says "Hello" or smiles or asks "How are you doing?"
2. when a stranger holds the elevator door for you, or any door for you for that matter.
3. when someone compliments you, especially on a day you don't feel particularly compliment-able.
4. when someone has been drinking a little bit and calls to tell you how much they love you. It's nice that they thought of you in that state of mind. Plus its always entertaining.
5. getting a fortune from a fortune cookie that actually relates to your life.
6. seeing a really cute dog, showing that you think the dog is cute and then the owner seeming so proud and happy as well.
7. getting a text message from someone you haven't heard from in a while
8. when someone makes a comment about my Obama bag, Obama button, Obama shirt or all the other ways I show my support.
9. seeing someone else's Obama bumpersticker, tshirt, button, bag etc.
10. making someone else smile for a simple thing.