1. the cap off the toothpaste; its a waste of toothpaste, it usually gets on other things like makeup brushes or your shirt which then leaves a werid stain all day and its so hard to clean off the counter/sink.
2. girls who wear way to much make-up because it doesn't help them at all and usually girls that wear a ton of make-up don't need it.
3. bad commercials like the lame every-commercial-is-the-same community college commercials. like the "order this fabulous piece of crap because its only ten dollars". and horror movie trailers because they scare me.
4. finding a bug in your bed cause even if you kill it you don't know if there are more and then you can't sleep because you keep thinking of bugs crawling all over you in your sleep
5. when the brita pitcher is empty my old roomate would never fill the brita pitcher and it would annoy the hell out of me; you can fill it up it doesn't take long for it to filter but then it's not very cold water. its so annoying.
6. the toilet paper being out i'm one of those people who refills the TP when i'm sitting on the toilet and just used the last sheet so i don't get why some people can't do it; i guess its a storage thing, its not always feesible to grab new rolls from the toilet but i still know i would get off the toilet, zip up, and restock.
7. when you can hear your zippers in the dryer some people may not understand this because they have laundry rooms or garages for the dryers but apartment living puts you in close contact with the noise of your washer and dryer and it doesnt happen all the time but every once in awhile a zipper just clanks and clanks and clanks usually when your trying to sleep. and my washer and dryer is silent for a stackable.
8. when people can't back up their political opinions don't tell me you don't like Obama or the democratic platform if you can't even tell me why or what they stand for and why your against it.
9. when people think decorators are designers. I'm an interior design student, I will graduate with a Bachelor of Fine Arts, that is a real four year degree that would make me a designer. if your just some bored-at-home-wife and you decorator your husbands office, or even charge people to decorate their homes that does not make you a designer.
--its actually when i tell people "oh i go to the art institute of interior design" and they reply "oh yeah my mom did that after she retired"
10. when people think AiS isn't a real college. for some reason because its "The Art Institute" people think its "not a real college" it must be the whole institute and art school thing, and because we only go to school for 3 years to obtain a bachelors (we go year-round so we knock off a year. its still a 4-year degree.) but people constantly say things like "I was going to go there but i wanted to get a real degree" or "i wanted to go to a real college" although yes, its not some boonie college with dorms and a mess hall; we are a real college and guaranteed a graduate from AiS vs any of these general "universities" is going to win the job position.