my wishlist for life. for today, for tomorrow, and for everything else.
due note i am under the influence of sleeping pills that arent working so just be forewarned.
1. I wish I was one of those people who fell asleep the minute they hit the pillow, i hate, despite having a plerthera of sleeping pills to my availability i still cannot sleep but in fear of some kind of overdose I always stay strictly in obedience of the prescrption rules.
2. I wish I had a ton of money, or at least, I never had to worry about money.
3. and in that money wish, i wish i could eat out all the time, not for the sake that i dont like to cook but i always hear about these really great restaurants in seattle but i never go because i really dont have the money to go to them.
4. i wish i had great legs. of all body parts i think legs are the sexiest and i definitley dont have them, even if i tried and worked out really hard the way i'm built, i have big thick legs and i dont find them sexy in anyway. not to mention im ridiculously white (because i cant tan in the sun) and i bruise ridiculously easily on my mediciations - i look like i get beat up on the daily.
5. i wish i had perfect health.
6. i wish i had my own car again, its starting to annoy me that i dont have my car when i want it. my sister tends to have first priority, if she wants to make plans after work she can because she alreayd has the car. and then if i have things i need to do and it messes with her schedule she gives me crap - which pisses me off. its MY car. and sharing a car with her is becoming a problem for me trying to volunteer for habitat for humanity and finding a job
7. people would understand what health care reform truly means.
8. i could think of more things to list so i could end on number 10 but i cant. so tough.